Good Shepherd Chapel

Our sister chapel just down the road in Harmon.

The Chapel of the Good Shepherd was built in the Harmon section of the village in 1929. In 1990 and 1991, both the main church and Good Shepherd Chapel were remodeled and renovated.  Below are pictures of the chapel before it was renovated.

 

Directions

Benedict and Young Avenues

Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520

Telephone (914) 271-4797

Fax (914) 271-6841


Mass: Sunday 9:15AM

 

Get directions from Mapquest here

Related Articles

Church of the Holy Name of Mary
110 Grand Street
Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520
Phone (914) 271-4797

Website Privacy Policy

Search